1. Get up to C$200 and 100 Free Spins when you sign up
When you deposit for the very first time at Magic Red Casino you can double up with a guaranteed 100% matching deposit bonus worth up to C$200. The minimum deposit required for this bonus is C$20 and making your deposit will instantly unlock 20 Free Spins. When you deposit C$20 on day 2 you’ll unlock a further 40 Free Spins and then depositing on day 3 gets you another 40 Free Spins.
The game that you get to use your Free Spins seems to change from time to time, so ask the player support as soon as you sign up here to find out exactly which game you can play on. You can claim your bonus in the following way:
- Deposit 1: Deposit C$200 and Get $200 (+ 20 Free Spins).
- Deposit 2: Deposit C$20 or more on day 2 to unlock 40 Free Spins.
- Deposit 3: Deposit C$20 or more on day 3 to unlock 40 Free Spins.
Highlights From Magic Red Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions:
To ensure that you don’t miss out on this generous new player welcome bonus, make sure that you take just a few minutes to read through the welcome bonus terms and conditions which can be found here. You may also want to take a quick look at the general Magic Red Casino terms and conditions which can be found here, and even more bonus terms can be found here. I’ve also listed just a few major T’s & C’s right here for you.
1. The minimum deposit required for all deposit bonuses is C$20, but at any other time, it’s just C$10 (depending on exactly which payment method you are using).
2. Matching deposit bonus money must be wagered 35x times before you can withdraw, but free spins bonus money and no deposit bonus money must both be wagered at least 50x times before you can withdraw.
3. Some of the bonuses require unique bonus codes to be entered into the required field. If you don’t enter the correct bonus code, you will miss out on your bonus.
4. The monthly withdrawal limits are capped at C$7,000.
5. Wagering requirements must be completed within 21 days of claiming the welcome bonus.
6. Free Spins must be used within 1 DAY of receiving them. If you don’t use them, they will expire.
7. Certain games contribute more than others towards completing your wagering requirements. The following chart may vary from time to time and may not include all games available and their terms. For further information, please contact the player support at Magic Red Casino. Here’s the latest game wagering contribution info:
- 50% All NetEnt games as well as the following games: Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island, Diamond Tower, Serengeti Diamonds, Frogs N’ Flies, Medusa 2, Foxin’ Wins, Moon Temple, King Kong, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Crime Scene, Thunderstruck II, What a Hoot, Football Star, Immortal Romance, Avalon, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Game of Thrones and Bikini Party.
- 10% All Blackjack Games and Magic Spinner.
- 0% All Video Poker Games, All Roulette Games, Hi-Lo Fever, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers and Jackpot 6000.
The generous welcome bonus lets you double up on your deposit up to the value of C$200. Therefore if you deposit the minimum amount required, C$20, it means that you will end up with C$40 to play with (C$20 deposit + C$20 bonus cash). If you deposit the full amount, C$200, it means that you will end up with C$400 to play with, and so on.
2. A rare breed of more than 700 games from a unique selection of software providers
If you’re looking for somewhere to play that has a unique selection of games to choose from, then you’re going to love playing here. There are currently more than 700 games, with new ones arriving all the time, and the main focus here is the slots. They also have a few table & card games, an impressive live dealer casino and separate scratchcard section. I’ve found a few games that I like, but to be perfectly honest I’m not such a great fan of the games at this casino.
Some of the most notable online casino software providers supply games here, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, NextGen, Pragmatic Play, Blueprint Gaming, Thunderkick, iSoftBet, IGT and Betsoft Gaming, but I’ve found that some of the most popular games from these providers are missing here. I’m also not too pleased with the fact that there are no progressive jackpot games either such as Mega Moolah from Microgaming, and also Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods from NetEnt, plus one or two other famous jackpot slots are also missing.
However, the lack of big-named games available here makes you want to check out some of the other games that are available here, and searching through them you will find that Magic Red Casino does in fact have a broad range of games. Magic Red Casino also has online slots from various other independent game studios such as Booming Games (BG), Game ART, Gaming1, Booongo, Playson, edict gaming, Inspired Entrainment, Ainsworth, NeoGames, Tom Horn and Red Rake Gaming, plus one or two other providers that many of you will never have heard of.
Some of the games that I can recommend checking out to begin with if you haven’t already include Fruity Friends, Super Graphics Lucky Cat, Book of Dead, Ruby Casino Queen, Book of Gold, Mighty Sphinx, Hot Spin, Respin Joker, Bonanza, The Fortune Pig, Super Diamond Wild and Big Thunder Squad Shot.
If you enjoy playing on any of these games, then you may also like Mustang Gold, Super Hot 7’s, Fruits, Hunters Spirit and Magic of Pandora. Don’t forget that you can also find more than 20 different live dealer casino games from Evolution Gaming. When I play here, I’ve often found myself playing in the live dealer casino a lot more often than playing on the slots and other casino games in the regular casino.
4. Decent selection of live dealer games - supplied by Evolution Gaming
The live dealer casino here features all of the traditional favourites such as Live Blackjack, Live Roulette and Live Baccarat, plus you can find several variations of each of these games with table limits that are suitable for everyone from low rollers to high rollers. I’m also a fan of the television show themed live dealer games such as Live Lightning Dice, Live Dream Catcher and Live Deal or No Deal, plus you can also find Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Hi-Lo and several other top games.
5. Welcomes some of the most popular Canadian online payment options and relatively quick deposit & withdrawal times
The first time I ever used EcoPayz was here at Magic Red Casino. I asked the support for advice just to see what method they would suggest using and they said to try EcoPayz. However, there are several other reliable Canadian online payment options also now accepted here, and most of them can be used for depositing AND withdrawing.
Cons of Playing at Magic Red Casino
I’ve only found a few downsides while playing here at Magic Red Casino, which I have already mentioned above, but I’ll quickly go through them again here. Before you check out the downsides to Magic Red Casino, take a look at this screenshot which shows you what the casino looked like back in 2016.
1. Free spins winnings and no deposit bonus winnings come with fairly steep wagering requirements
The Free Spins winnings and the No deposit Bonus winnings must both be wagered at least 50x times before you can start the withdrawal process. Rather than trying to complete the wagering requirements, I often tend to decline the bonuses. However, most match bonuses only come with 35x wagering requirements attached, which isn’t too bad.
2. Doesn’t have any progressive jackpot games
I don’t get why there are no progressive jackpot games here. Now and then I like to try my luck on a multi-million dollar jackpot game, but the truth is that you just can’t find any progressive jackpot games here.
3. Live chat not open 24 hours per day.
You can contact the team, toll-free, on 18449212309, plus there’s also a live chat feature, but these two player support methods are NOT open 24 hours per day. To get in touch with the casino, you have to try them between the hours of 06:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT. I don’t get why they don’t provide 24 hours support, especially 24hr live chat support.
Do I Recommend Magic Red Casino?
Yes. I recommend playing at Magic Red Casino, but not if you’re looking to win a multi-millionaire dollar jackpot. One of the other things I don’t like is that they still don’t have some of the major software providers’ most popular titles, which is a bit of a let-down. However, when I get bored of playing on the popular games that can be found everywhere else, I tend to visit Magic Red Casino for a change of scenery.
The services here are great, and I love the frequent bonuses & promos and the attractive rewards program. However, I’m all about the games, and there are too many missing here. I will, however, continue to play here on occasion, but it’s not a casino that I’m overly fond of, which is why it’s currently ranked at #21 here on Top Casino. Check it out for yourself though because you might feel different to me when you sign up and play here.